Turkish Indie Game Localisation
Our Key Strengths
Surpassing all others in Turkish game localisation quality:
- Remarkably good: positive reviews specifically about the good quality of localisation
Player focused: we care about immersion, flow, style, tone, nuance, balance, clarity, depth and accuracy to provide the best possible user experience
Passionate & Professional: an effective combination which gives us profound sources of inspiration and motivation to keep localising the best games we love
Resourceful and Ambitious: we never settle for average or mediocre. We don't just translate; we adapt, recalibrate, fine-tune, culturalise and iterate to recreate originality
Committed to excellence:
- Pursuit of mastery: as Wordarch-ers, we always aim high and improve our craft. We don't outsource our work, and we deliberately stay small and nimble as a team to work on select few projects at a time that we are most passionate about.
Brand reputation: we are proud of our work and we are building a brand reputation to protect.
Wealth of experience: our roots go back to 2012 with many titles under our belt from our freelancing times.
Talent: we are no 'Mechanical Turks'. We dedicate our hearts, minds and full attention to make your game delightfully Turkish.
Proven track record, great portfolio, comprehensive service:
- Client satisfaction: long term & repeated collaboration on many games, Wordarch never lets down
Peace of mind: culture savvy know-how, no-nonsense approach, timely delivery, fixed pricing, unique expertise
Better alternative: better prices and better results than agencies, without ever compromising on quality.
Turkish Gaming Market Overview
Industry Revenue in 2020
Highest revenue in the world
Players by Age 2020
Age 18 - 24 24,7 %
Age 25 - 34 33,4 %
Age 35 - 44 27,4 %
Of gamers buy games
Low proficiency of English
Position in Europe 34 of 35
Your game will be
a delight in Turkish.
Localisation. Make sense.
1. Give them a great reason to buy your game.
2. Then make it easy for them to truly enjoy it.
3. And make it so good that they talk about it.
This is what we do.
Local PR. Make noise.
Press outreach: We create a Turkish press release, reach out to local journalists and distribute review keys to the right people for you.
Store copy transcreation: We recreate your store copy in Turkish and let the game do the talking for you. We can also localise assets and subtitle your trailers if you choose to do so.